Work in Canada!
The first quarter of 2022 saw an all-time high for the number of open positions in Canada. While many jobs are in demand across Canada, a few have experienced particularly rapid development recently.
The labour force in Canada is still in a wonderful position to welcome immigrants. The current high incidence of job vacancies creates a significant need for skilled people to fill the open positions.
This year, it’s anticipated that foreign applicants with experience in one of these in-demand professions will have excellent prospects in the Canadian labour market.
- Key account manager – Key account managers serve as strategic partners for their company, assisting in client retention through sales and customer service activities. People in this position are required to assist firms in thriving in a post-pandemic economy.
- Developer – Through the pandemic, developers have remained in high demand as companies have stayed committed to technological fixes. Due to the high demand, individuals with experience in these fields of work also have a variety of Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) possibilities.
- Marketing manager – By 2028, it’s anticipated that over 19,000 new positions for marketing, PR, and advertising managers would be available. Managers of marketing assist companies in putting online and offline marketing plans into action. Provinces like Ontario frequently accept Marketing Managers directly from the Express Entry pool to fill the demand for this occupation.
- Registered nurse – All around Canada, there is a demand for jobs in the healthcare industry. Nurses have been getting an increasing amount of bonuses and benefits due to a labour shortage during the pandemic.
Due to the great demand for nurses, candidates from outside the country who have nursing expertise also have a variety of immigration alternatives at their disposal.
- Driver – As the economy rebounds from the pandemic, drivers are in more demand across Canada.
Large commercial vehicle drivers and local delivery drivers will have a significant advantage on the job market in Canada.
Job and Industry Trends for 2022
There were over 900,000 open opportunities at the start of 2022, according to Canada’s job vacancy statistics from the first quarter of 2022. The industries with the most openings were:
- Health care and social assistance
- Accommodation and food services
- Retail trade
- Professional, scientific and technical services
- Administrative and support, waste management and remediation services
- Transportation and warehousing
- Wholesale trade
- Other services (excluding public administration)
Work and Live in Canada
For employees with the required skills and experience, Canada’s Express Entry system continues to be the quickest and most effective path to permanent residency. Successful applicants and their families are then permitted to work and live anywhere in Canada.
Numerous Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) target qualified workers with a particular type of job experience. You can be qualified for a provincial nomination for permanent residence if your professional experience is in demand.
Candidates with in-demand experience and skills are chosen by provinces. You might be qualified for a Provincial Nominee Program if you have prior work experience in one of the aforementioned high-demand professions in Canada (PNP).
Now is the perfect moment for foreign nationals looking for work to take that first step toward Canadian immigration. Because of the rise in job vacancy rates, the ageing of the Canadian workforce, and the present immigration aim of admitting more than one million newcomers in the next three years!
About Emigrantz Global Consultancy
Emigrantz Global Consultancy registered and partnered with ICCRC (ICCRC – R407847) has more than a decade’s experience in the immigration industry. We have been fulfilling the needs of Permanent residency, student visa, business visa and work permit aspirants for Canada along with other countries.
We are just a call / email away to help you in making your dreams come true.
Contact us on: +966-547598555 / 966-569521000 / 966-541219841