Historic buildings, events, vivid lifestyle, serene countryside, love for motor-sport, advanced engineering, you name it and European countries got it all. Fair shares of immigrants have made fortunes by working and investing in Europe. There are always more options to explore in Europe and at Emigrants we do exactly that.
We provides you numerous immigration services for Europe, Some of the other relevant applications that we also handle are student visa applications, business immigration, economic citizenship (commonly known as Second citizenship) programs, visitor visa applications and more. You can resettle in your ideal country.
With an array of benefits like low tax rates and free trade within the EU and the option to become a permanent resident within a short time, Europe offers a number of opportunities to entrepreneurs. Different countries in Europe have their own immigration and visa programs for foreign entrepreneurs and investors. Some immigration programs might get one permanent residency, while others are time limited visas for work, study or travel. With expert immigration services from Emigrantz, applying and obtaining an investor visa for Europe is as easy as it can get.
Immigration to Europe – Travel the Schengen area, do business in the European Union, live in Latvia.
Now it is all possible through the process of immigration to Europe.
If you are:
- looking for European Union (EU) residency and the security this could mean for you and your family
- looking for a possibility to freely travel within the Schengen area without any need to apply for a Schengen visa
- considering starting business in the EU
- moving to Europe (i.e. Latvia)
- looking for investment opportunities
- One of our Immigration programs – providing a 5 year EU temporary residence permit in Latvia, via investment, could be the solution.
Law firm specializing in Corporate and Immigration Law
Our legal team will assist with immigration issues and residence permits. We will also help you with the process of purchasing real estate and resolving any tax issues that arise from your decision to live or do business in Europe.
Our principal specializations include the obtaining of Latvian residence permits and the formation of companies in Latvia and other Baltic States.
We provide a full range of legal services in these areas and pride ourselves in offering our clients the best possible solution to meet their unique requirements.
What do we offer?
- Consultations on the immigration legislation of Latvia (Immigration to Europe)
- Assistance with obtaining residence permits in Latvia (Residency in Europe)
- General legal assistance
- Real estate search
- Consultations on the Latvian real estate market, real estate market research
- Full assistance, support and legal advice during the process of acquisition of real estate
- Property management, assistance in choosing the best real estate options for your unique use requirements
- Tax consultations, accountancy services, tax reports and representation with local Tax authorities
- Other services and activities for the Client as required on individual basis
Features of a European Visa:
- Option to become a permanent resident within 3 months
- Visit requirements vary with countries
- No language requirements
- Current nationality can be maintained
- Low tax rates and free trade within the EU
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe
- Can own land in an EU member state