In our previous blog, we spoke about getting citizenship in Canada. How to apply, what are the benefits and some more information.

In this blog, we are going to discuss about sponsoring your family member to live in Canada. How this sponsoring program works, who are eligible and what is the eligibility criteria to apply for sponsorship.

Click here to connect with us and discuss more on this topic

Now for readers, who have time to go through our blog let us continue:

The Family Sponsorship Program reunites families by allowing permanent residents or citizens (must be an adult) to sponsor a relative for immigration to Canada. The person seeking sponsorship must be a: Spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, Dependent child.

  • Spouse: legally valid marriage in country of origin and under Canadian law
  • Common-law partner: At least 1 year of uninterrupted cohabitation in a conjugal relationship
  • Conjugal partner: Conjugal relationship for at least 12 months (permanence and commitment similar to marriage or common-law) where couple is prevented from living together due to immigration barriers, religious reasons, sexual orientation or marital status (e.g. married to someone else, where divorce is not possible in country of origin)

You can also sponsor an orphaned brother, sister, nephew, niece or grandchild only if they meet all of these conditions:

  • They’re related to you by blood or adoption
  • Both their mother and father passed away
  • They’re under 18 years of age
  • They’re single

If you sponsor a relative to come to Canada as a permanent resident, you must:

  • Support your relative financially when they arrive
  • Be able to meet basic needs for yourself and your relative, such as:
    • Food
    • Shelter
    • Clothing
  • Make sure your relative doesn’t need social assistance

Can anybody sponsor relative / family to live in Canada? No, it’s not that easy.

You can contact the best in the Saudi Arabia’s immigration industry – Emigrantz Global Consultancy to understand about smooth process of family sponsorship to Canada.

You will not be able to sponsor a relative, if you :

  • Are in prison
  • Have not paid your alimony or child support payments
  • Have declared bankruptcy and haven’t been released from it yet
  • Got social assistance for reasons other than being disabled
  • Didn’t pay back an immigration loan, made late payments or missed payments

We have aced the immigration industry with many aspirants getting their dreams fulfilled. Immigration consultants who are registered with MARA(Migration Agents Registration Authority – 1678813), Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC – R407847)

We are here to help you in the process of getting it. Feel free to reach us through below details to make it happen for you.

Contact us on : +966-547598555 / 966-569521000 / 966-541219841

Email /