Countries globally are working on their respective economic recovery in the wake of the unexpected covid-19 pandemic. Workspaces observing a significant change in the operations through remote working have played a crucial in transforming the job market. After the economy took a hit, these have also opened up new avenues for candidates to explore.
These avenues require competent individuals to meet the dynamic job market requirements. In this context, foreign workers and immigrants armed with profound experience and skills are expected to contribute significantly.
Canada has actively employed qualified foreign employees. However, the initial step is to get a Canada job work permit to join the country’s excellent workforce. In addition, it is an ideal place to work, providing good working conditions, attractive pay packages, paid leave, and a healthy work-life balance. Therefore, it has developed into a lucrative hub for qualified foreign workers seeking to advance their careers.
Apart from the working conditions, the country also has a robust economy, well-developed infrastructure, low crime rate, political stability, and excellent healthcare facilities. All these facilities make Canada a perfect place to work and live.
There are several different opportunities to secure a job in Canada. You can consider getting a temporary job first. This would help you to understand the work culture and living experience better. It would also help you explore whether working and living in Canada would suit you in the long term.
7 Government of Canada jobs in Quebec:
- Records Management Technician at the Department of Justice
- Ice Service Specialist at Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Communications Officer for Parks Canada
- IM/IT Technician at Environment & Climate Change Canada
- Client Service Officer at the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Administrative Positions at Transport Canada
- Intellectual Property Examiner for Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
Top 10 Most In-Demand Jobs in Quebec
1. Computer Network Technicians
2. Electrical and electronics engineers
3. Interactive media developers
4. Civil engineering technicians
5. Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
6. Early childhood educators
8. Psychiatric nurses
9. Computer engineers
Emigrantz Global Consultancy registered and partnered with ICCRC (ICCRC – R407847) has more than a decade’s experience in the immigration industry. We have been fulfilling the needs of Permanent residency, student visa, business visa and work permit aspirants for Canada along with other countries.
We are just a call / email away to help you in making your dreams come true.
Contact us on: +966-547598555 / 966-569521000 / 966-541219841
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com