Migrating to a different country can be really challenging, and exciting at the same time. The below factors play an influential role, while you consider to migrate.
- Strong and stable economy
- Better Standard of living.
- More job opportunities with good pay
- No political turbulence.
- Access to government funded healthcare facilities
- Safety and security
- Multi-cultural environment with immigrant friendly policies.
- Easy access to excellent education system
At Emigrants we offer you solutions that suit your requirements and follow guidelines that are globally accepted. The first step is to apply for an eligibility assessment, which is reviewed by authorized agency.
To be eligible you need to meet the below criteria:
- Age 18- 55 years
- Diploma or a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum work experience of 1 year.
- Ability to read, write & speak English
- No criminal records.
- Free from major health issues.
Our responsibility in Immigration process
- Eligibility Assessment
- Application processing
- Document checklist
- Legally represent your case with the government and handle complete correspondence
- English(IELTS/PTE) coaching
- Visa interview preparation (if required)
- Job search assistance