As soon as you get your acceptance letter, start applying. The number of days it takes to process your application may differ amongst visa offices.
Why Study in Canada?
Each year, thousands of students from all around the world choose Canada as one of the top locations for higher education. Research is regarded as one of the most important components of any graduate course in Canadian universities, which offer education of the highest calibre that is recognised worldwide. Scholarships are awarded in accordance with the research effort, and universities reward students who provide the greatest research ideas. Here are a few more justifications for going to Canada to study:
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Affordable Education
- Exciting Campus Lifestyle
- Immigration Possibilities
- Work and internship opportunities for international students while they study
- Healthy and Safe Communities
Other Important Causes for Selecting Canada are:
- Various opportunities for research – Universities in this area assist students’ research projects when they have good ideas.
- Immigration possibilities after completing the course – If a candidate chooses to attend school in Canada, he will score higher in the categories of work, education, and language. If they fall inside a particular age range, they will receive some bonus points. A Canadian education can earn you merit points for a variety of immigration categories, including Express Entry and PNP streams.
- Lively campus environment
- Working while studying is a possibility for international students – After finishing their programme of study at a recognised educational institution, overseas students can work in Canada with the support of Canada’s Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) (DLI). Depending on the length of the study programme, the PGWP is valid for three years.
- Excellent opportunities for internships
Canada Student Visa Processing Time
The amount of time the CIC needs to process a visa application is known as the processing time. It begins when the applicant submits their application and lasts until the day of the decision. As a result, no time frame for processing a Canada student visa application is specified. Normally, it takes 12 weeks. Through their MyCIC accounts, applicants (both online and on paper) can check the status of their applications.
Renewal of a study permit
Students must have a current study permit in order to stay in Canada. If your study permit expires before the end of your course of study (programme), you must apply for a renewal. The ideal time to apply is at least 30 days prior to the expiration of your current permit. Candidates have the option of applying online or via mail.
On a Dependent visa, spouses may travel with full-time students. You merely need to demonstrate that there are sufficient cash to support them. If they are staying for a year or more, spouses may also work full-time.
You might be eligible to apply for an open work permit if you’re coming to Canada with your spouse or common-law partner. When you arrive in Canada, you can search for and accept any job with an open work permit. You can apply for your work visa without a job offer or a favourable labour market impact assessment.
Visa Requirements for Students:
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th and Degree certificates
- Valid Passport
- Employer references – 2
- Academic references – 2
- Certificates of extracurricular achievements
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Proof of payment
- An acceptance letter from your education institution
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of financial funds
- English Proficiency
- Study Permit and visa
Emigrantz Global Consultancy registered and partnered with ICCRC (ICCRC – R407847) has more than a decade’s experience in the immigration industry. We have been fulfilling the needs of Permanent residency, student visa, business visa and work permit aspirants for Canada along with other countries.
We are just a call / email away to help you in making your dreams come true.
Contact us on: +966-547598555 / 966-569521000 / 966-541219841