Education plays a significant role in the overall development of an individual. Finding a right course in a foreign university can be challenging to students and their parents. The student visa program enables a student to pursue education and live in a country, until the course is completed. We at Emigrantz recognize that & have a team of dedicated student counselors, who work closely with the students and their parents, for a successful student visa application process. Having helped students to attain admission in desired universities, Emigrantz is considered one of the best student visa consultants in Saudi Arabia.
With access to wide variety of Subjects and professional Degrees, Australia is the most sought after destination for Students seeking Foreign Education. The Australian Education system empowers the students to take on the Global stage with confidence.
We at Emigrantz have a dedicated team that work closely with Australian Universities to offer best student visa services. We can help you shortlist the right course with an affordable budget.
Below are the requirements to apply under subclass 500
- Statement of proof showing sufficient funds to support your education.
- English language skills.
- Medical insurance
- A letter of consent indicating a desire to study in Australia.
Below is the list of Documents to apply under subclass 500
- A valid passport
- Latest visa application form
- Confirmation of Enrollment (COE)
- Statement of proof showing sufficient funds to support your education
- Proof of Grant (if sponsored by employer or via bank loan.)
- English Language test report.
Canada invites thousands of foreign students to study in Canadian Universities who can later help in Canada’s economic growth if they wish to stay there. Canada has some of the most top rated universities and shares its border with the United States making it the choice of destination among students for its immersive experience.
Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. A study permit is not a visa, but you would need an additional travel visa to study in Canada. The validity of the study permit is usually valid for the length of the study program and an additional of 90 days.
Emigrantz Global Consultancy offers comprehensive student visa services that fit well under your budget.
UK qualifications are globally recognised for its vast choices institutions, academics and subjects. Having one of the lowest dropout rates, UK has always been a preferred destination for foreign students.
Student Visa Process
Before we look at the process of Student visa for UK, let’s get familiar with the kind of Student visa UK offers.
UK offers 2 categories under student visa such as:
- Tier 4 Student Visa (General)
For foreign students who wish to pursue higher education. The applicant must be at least 16 years old
- Tier 4 Student Visa (Child)
For children between 4 and 15 years of age.
Student visa requirements and Documents checklist for UK
You need to ensure that you have all the required documents for a successful student visa approval. The list of documents is given below:
- Confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) –a letter of acceptance from the registered education institution.
- A Valid passport & other travel documentation
- Proof that you have sufficient funds to support your education and stay in UK
- proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
- Student visa application form
- Visa fee payment confirmation receipt
- Educational transcripts
- English language test report (IELTS/TOEFL)
Student Visa Application process for UK
The UK Student visa Tier 4 General requires you to have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) letter before you proceed further with the application process. Once you have the CAS, you need to apply within 6 months of the receipt of the letter. Below steps are followed in the application process.
- Apply online- you will need to create a profile in the official UK visa and immigration website.
- Online Application- fill the application form and take a print out of the filled application form.
- Online Appointment Calendar- use the online Appointment calendar to book an appointment at the Visa application center.
- Application Number- once you complete your online application, you’ll receive an email with your Application Number.
- Application Fee- You can pay the application fee at some bank branches; Banks will issue Demand draft in favor of ‘The British High Commission’, or make an online payment or pay the fee at Visa Application center.
- Visit the Visa Application Center- Visit the Visa application center on the appointed date and submit Biometric and Visa application form.
The Average processing time of a UK Student Visa is 4 weeks.
Emigrantz Global Consultancy provides you all the services for your UK student visa. To know more about UK Student visa news and updates, get in touch with us