Numerous best country rankings continue to place Canada at the top because, from a variety of angles, it is the best place to live, work, study, or settle permanently. This is the reason that every year, a sizable number of gifted and skilled individuals apply for immigration to Canada under the PR (Permanent Residence) category.
In actuality, the Canadian government now grants PR visas to more than 400,000 individuals annually. The Immigration Levels Plan, which details how many immigrants will be accepted over the following three years, is released by the IRCC each year.
The IRCC issued their immigration levels strategy for the years 2023 to 2025 on November 1, 2022.
The following are the main points of this immigration plan:
- According to this plan, 1.4 million additional permanent residents will arrive to Canada during the next three years, from 2023 to 2025.
- In 2023, the IRCC will accept 465,000 new permanent residents in 2023,
- This target will further increase to 485,000 in 2024 and
- It’s remarkable that the Canadian government will welcome a massive 500,000 immigrants in 2025.
Programs for economic immigration, such Express Entry, PNP, AIP, etc., will admit close to 60% of new immigrants.
It is therefore necessary for you to get your file ready and submit it as soon as possible if you want to obtain a permanent resident visa for Canada.
The majority of new permanent residents, or 105,500, will be accepted by the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) of Canada in 2023. As a result, applicants who are not invited through the EE system have the option of applying for a PR visa in Canada based on provincial nomination.
Here are a few convincing reasons to move to Canada right now:
- Between 2023 and 2025, Canada will welcome a sizable number of new permanent residents.
- In its biannual Express Entry draws, the IRCC continuously lowers the CUT OFF for Express Entry and raises the number of invitations.
- To enable quicker application processing and shorter wait times, the Canadian government is continuously easing the visa process and requirements.
- According to Statistics Canada’s most recent Labour Force Survey report, the number of unemployed Canadians is declining, and more jobs are now available in the land of the maple leaf.
- The IRCC is implementing the new NOC version 2021 for Canadian PNPs and Express Entry. The TEER system, which divides occupations into numeric categories of 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, will be used in the new NOC version, which will provide additional explanation on the certification or training required for a function.
Emigrantz Global Consultancy registered and partnered with ICCRC (ICCRC – R407847) has more than a decade’s experience in the immigration industry. We have been fulfilling the needs of Permanent residency, student visa, business visa and work permit aspirants for Canada along with other countries.
We are just a call / email away to help you in making your dreams come true.
Contact us on: +966-547598555 / 966-569521000 / 966-541219841