Migrate to Canada from Saudi Arabia in 2022
Canada’s high availability of jobs, great family-policies for immigrants and high quality of life, many citizens of Saudi Arabia have preferred to settle in Canada over the past decade.
What is the Canada PR visa?
Canada’s permanent residency is one of the most commonly applied visas. This visa comes with a validity of 5 years and can be applied by skilled professionals. Unlike the Saudi work permit that demands a job offer, a Canada PR visa doesn’t demand a job offer while applying.
What are the benefits of a Canada Immigration visa from Saudi Arabia?
The five different benefits of moving to Canada for Saudi Citizens are:
Family Benefits with Canada permanent residence
- Free education for kids up to adulthood
- Free healthcare for the entire family
- Right to sponsor parents or grandparents after you settle
No Restriction of Employment
- In Canada, you can enjoy permanent residency even without a job.
- The spouse also gets the right to work full-time in any company.
- You can switch between jobs and change companies as per your desire.
No Racial Discrimination
- Canada promotes diversity and gives equal respect to all religions.
- No matter which nationality you represent or what religion you follow, the country lets you dwell in peace, without any discrimination.
Quick Citizenship Canada
- Migrating to Canada can get your Canadian citizenship only in 3 years. Your child born during your phase of permanent residency, is given the status of natural citizenship.
- As Canada imports oil from Saudi Arabia, the countries share good trade relations with each other. Saudi Arabia represents Canada’s second-largest trading partner in the Middle East.
- Hence, candidates who possess work experience from Saudi are often regarded as assets or Canada’s ambassador to the Canadian economy.
What are the possible visa categories of Canada from Saudi Arabia?
To move to Canada from Saudi Arabia as temporary foreign worker or temporary resident, you can find many visa categories:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program(Express Entry)
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Quebec Skilled Worker Visa Program
Other Visa Programs:
This Canada visa category is for professionals who are in a plan of setting up a business in Canada. The subcategories of the visa are:
- Quebec Business Immigration Program
- Start-up Visa Program
- Immigrants Investor Venture Capital Pilot (IIVC) Program
- Business, Entrepreneur and Investment Programs (PNP categories)
If you are aiming to study in a Canadian government institution, then you can apply for this visa. The Canadian Study visa helps you to get an education from top universities by providing enough proof of funds to reside and tuition fees.
3.Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents
With Super visa, your parents or grandparents can live with you in Canada for the long term and enjoy several benefits of Canadian permanent residence.
Are there any eligibility requirements for Canadian immigration?
Yes, here’s a list of the eligibility requirements:
- Your age at the time of application must not be more than 44 years (younger to claim points).
- You must be a graduate from a recognized University while applying for Canadian immigration.
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience.
- You must be able to pass the IELTS examination with at least CLB 7.
- You must be financially stable to manage your and your family’s stay in Canada.
- You must be of sound health and moral character before you are ready for Canadian immigration.
- You must be able to score 67 points for all factors that are considered by Canada Express Entry.
- If you fail to prove your eligibility under the Canada point’s calculator, then you may not be able to move ahead.
How Can You Immigrate to Canada from Saudi Arabia in 2022?
Express Entry Pathway is the best way to migrate to Canada from Saudi Arabia. Just follow these 5 steps:
- Step 1: Complete your Language Test
You must have an IELTS Score of minimum 5 to be eligible for Express Entry Canada.
- Step 2: Get your ECA Report
All your Educational Transcripts must undergo an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). This is a mandatory requirement for applicants who have completed their education outside Canada.
Applicants who are applying for the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Canada Experience Class (CEC) Program, do not require ECA Reports.
- Step 3: Determine your Express Entry Eligibility
The first step to creating your profile is to check whether your occupation is listed in the NOC List. Your occupation profile has to be under the O,A or B category.
A candidate must then score a minimum of 67 points in the WES assessment to be eligible to apply for Express Entry.
- Step 4: Create your Express Entry Profile
Fill in all your details accurately and select the program your interested in.
Ensure that you’re eligible for the program you have selected to avoid rejection and file your Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Step 5: Submit your PR Application
Submit your PR Application after reviewing all your details. Keep in mind that all the details here will be verified by the IRCC and it needs to be accurate.
Wait to receive your ITA (Invitation to Apply) to finalize your application.
Emigrantz Global Consultancy registered and partnered with ICCRC (ICCRC – R407847) has more than a decade’s experience in the immigration industry. We have been fulfilling the needs of Permanent residency, student visa, business visa and work permit aspirants for Canada along with other countries.
We are just a call / email away to help you in making your dreams come true.
Contact us on: +966-547598555 / 966-569521000 / 966-541219841
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com