Hope you are keeping safe and doing good.
Immigration can be a major change / breakthrough in your life. It’s a dream for many people to settle in an abroad country with a good job, healthy environment and a luxury lifestyle.
Canada is one of the favorite countries for everyone to migrate. But why is Canada favorite for immigrants? How does the migration population help Canada? Let’s dig into it.
The average age of the population is moving up as life expectancy increases, birth rates decline and the baby boomer generation ages. By 2040, 25 per cent of the population will be at least 65 years old, up from 17 per cent today, according to Conference Board of Canada projections.
That’s not the only reason why Canada need immigrants. They are quite a few. We have listed out few important points here:
- Immigrants contribute to the economy and create jobs for Canadians
The strength of Canada’s economy is measured in part by the number of people working (known as the labour force) and paying taxes to fund our public services, such as health care.
- Immigrants deliver and improve our health and social services
Because many immigrants are young and economically active, they contribute more than they receive in benefits over their lifetime.
According to the 2016 Census, more than 335,000 immigrants work in health-related occupations.
- Immigrants settle in communities across the country
According to the 2016 Census, the number of immigrants settling in small and midsize communities is growing.
Immigration in the Prairies and Atlantic Canada has more than doubled in the last 15 years.
The Government of Canada is promoting Francophone immigration to help Francophone minority communities thrive.
- Immigrants integrate fully into Canadian society
Immigrating to Canada is an adjustment at first, but with time, immigrant voting rates, sense of belonging and earnings match those of Canadians.
Canada has one of the highest naturalization rates in the world. About 85% of newcomers become citizens.
There are also some reasons why Immigrants feel Canada is a welcoming place and safe to live in.
- One-fifth of Canada’s population is foreign-born : It is important to know you are not alone as a new immigrant in Canada! Canada is a country of immigrants. 21.9% of people who live and work in Canada were not born in the country. Toronto has been called ‘the most multicultural city in the world’ and over 200 unique cultural groups reside in the city.
- You can fast track immigration if you’re a skilled worker : Express Entry is Canada’s immigration program for skilled workers. The program aims to process new immigrants in 6 months or less.
- Good healthcare options : Canada’s healthcare is the envy of their American neighbors to the south. It’s a tax-funded Medicare system where the government pays for people’s basic health insurance, which is then delivered by the private sector.
- Education is top notch : When it comes to teaching their kids, the Canadians don’t mess around. In the OECD’s 2017 ranking of countries’ adult education levels (based on the percentage of 25-64 year olds with a degree), Canada came first with 56.27%.
Emigrantz Global Consultancy registered and partnered with ICCRC (ICCRC – R407847) has more than a decade’s experience in the immigration industry. We have been fulfilling the needs of Permanent residency, student visa, business visa and work permit aspirants for Canada along with other countries.
We are just a call / email away to help you in making your dreams come true.
Contact us on : +966-547598555 / 966-569521000 / 966-541219841