Looking for Australian Immigration? Here is something interesting for you in this article.
We will be discussing about Visa Subclass 888 to get your PR in Australia.
The Business Innovation and Investment (subclass 888) is a permanent residency visa for those who hold a four-year provisional subclass 188 visa and looking to continue to own and manage a business or an investment activity in Australia and Australian state or territory respectively.
The Business Innovation and Investment Visa is applicable for those candidates who are looking to own or manage a business in the country. This is an Australian visa which allows the applicant to conduct various business related activities in the country. They can also undertake an entrepreneurial activity in the country. With the help of 188 visa, you can also start a new business if you wish to.
So, lets dig more information on Visa Subclass 188. Criteria to apply, procedure and much more.
This visa allows you to own and manage a business in Australia, conduct business and investment activity in Australia or undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia. This provisional visa is for people with business skills. It lets you operate a new or existing business in Australia.
- You must operate a new or existing business in Australia.
- Submit expression of interest (EOI) in SkillSelect
- Nominated by a State or Territory government agency or Austrade
- Invited to apply for the visa
Interesting facts about Visa Subclass 188:
- Extend your stay for up to 2 more years. This means you can stay in Australia for a total of 6 years from the date of grant of your Subclass 188 visa in the Business Innovation stream.
- You can only have held 1 Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188).
- Must hold a Subclass 188 visa in the Business Innovation stream.
- Also, you must have held your Subclass 188 visa in the Business Innovation stream for at least 3 years.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply:
- Must meet the character and health requirements of Business Innovation Visa 188.
- No dismissal or rejection of visa should take place while residing in the country.
- Must sign the Australian value statement.
- No amount should be registered under the government with your name.
- Must either have knowledge of Functional English or need to pay an extra amount for the applicant who is above 18 years.
- Must be below 55 years while applying.
- Should not have been involved in any kind of illegal business activity.
- Should score at least 65 on the points test.
- Must be nominated by an Australian government agency.
Visa Subclass 888 can get you PR in Australia!
How to apply for Visa Subclass 888:
Hold a relevant stream of the subclass 188 visa or in relation to applications for a subclass 888 visa in the Business Innovation stream, hold a relevant stream of the subclass 188 visa, or a subclass 444 (Special Category) visa, or a subclass 457 visa granted in certain circumstances.
Emigrantz Global Consultancy is registered with Australian law society. Australian law society – Queens Land and New South Wales (Certified PEXA & IAA)
Emigrantz Global Consultancy registered and partnered with ICCRC (ICCRC – R407847) has more than a decade’s experience in the immigration industry. We have been fulfilling the needs of Permanent residency, student visa, business visa and work permit aspirants for Australia along with other countries.
We are just a call / email away to help you in making your dreams come true.
Contact us on : +966-547598555 / 966-569521000 / 966-541219841
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com